Zoo Wars~BCR v Court ORDERS-Update the Return of the Tiger Ridge Animals
Amazed that a government agency-the ODA- thinks they are above the law and the ruling of the court. An appeal will cost MORE tax payer money to tie it up with more litigation when there is already an issue for the safe return of the animals that exists once animals crossed state line-The state of Ohio lost control the second the animals left Ohio and now will be open to federal suit-Never mind an appeal there is a storm brewing with a claim of abuse.
BCR received several of the Tiger Ridge animals AFTER a lengthy stay with the ODA in charge at the Ohio Animal Penitentiary…ANY ABUSE OBSERVED WOULD BE THE ABUSE FROM THE OHIO DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE NOT TIGER RIDGE…The following demonstrates the abuse as documented by Carole Baskin of Big Cat Rescue (BCR) and now blaming it on Hetrick which couldn’t be further from the truth and also documented as well as in numerous posts that can be found on this blog.
Carole Baskin has been enjoying the money coming from Ohio from tax payer money to care for the animals-Wala-the creation of more lies begins to keep the money coming and no matter where it comes from-Help pay for their care-Help BCR fight a court order…Oh yeah, people gullible enough to donate to help her be in defiance of a court order-Baskin gets creeper by the minute with her professional techniques to beg for more money-The BCR 990 IRS reports reveals more than 4 million in reserve.
Who will ever be able to forget Leo and all the images that came from the ODA?
Carole Baskin is NOT so innocent herself of abuse-She’s the Mastermind behind 911 Animal Abuse
For more documented information http://bigcatexploiters.weebly.com/carole-baskin.html
Carole Baskin will always claim that the people behind exposing her for the liar that she is are lying however each and every claim is documented and Baskin is unable to dispose of this evidence. There is more to be found at the above link…These are some strong words:
- Maintain compatible groups of animals in the same enclosure.
- Handle animals in a manner that prevented physical harm.
- Maintain structurally sound housing facilities for dogs.
- Clean water receptacles.
- Clean the premises and keep it free of accumulations of trash.
- Maintain complete records on the premises showing the acquisition, disposition, and identification of animals.
- Provide a suitable method for the rapid elimination of water from outdoor housing facilities.
- Clean primary enclosures as required.
- Store supplies of food in an adequate manner.
- and Maintain a sufficient distance or barrier between animals and the viewing public.
And while she has been able to fly by under the radar…She can no longer hide HER PAST and her claim that only she is qualified to care fore those animals WRONG!!! No one has this much history behind them so start asking questions and see for yourself how she tries to get out of it…