Election 2016-Bernie Sanders-PRO Animal Rights-ANTI Animal Welfare
Bernie Sanders campaign is based on Wall Street corruption and Big Business not paying enough tax…Yet he supports Not for Profits in this country that are more corrupt than Wall Street especially HSUS where he has co-sponsored several bills that will have a major impact on the lives of US citizens and American culture to live by the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights for Life, Liberty and PROPERTY!!!
If you support the CORRUPT agenda of Socialist Bernie Sanders then you are supporting the corruption of a Fanatical Animal Rights Terrorist that not only lives within our borders but is an ANTI-American leader who has been in the Senate for years and now running for President of the United States.
If all that the Democrat party has to offer is Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton then it’s time to leave a party that accepts UN Agenda 21/203o, supports allowing Not for Profits that pay no tax on MILLIONS and more corrupt that Wall Street then it’s time to leave a party that does not support the Constitution and the American Culture!!!
Remember the Fanatical Animal Rights Agenda wants to end ALL relationships with people.
I repeat, Bernie Sanders is a Socialist that he doesn’t deny and a Fanatical Animal Rights Terrorist; he has co-sponsored HSUS Acts (bills) to become laws*…!!! (*read on and see the Bills that he is proud to be the co-sponsor of…)
There is a big difference from Animal Rights and Animal Welfare-The NFPs want to stake a claim to animal welfare as their cause however The facts are the facts that demonstrate the difference:
Animal Welfare or Animal Rights?
Here are some of the differences:
As Animal Welfare advocates. . .
· We seek to improve the treatment and well-being of animals.
· We support the humane treatment of animals that ensures comfort and freedom from unnecessary pain and suffering.
· We believe we have the right to “own” animals — they are our property.
· We believe animal owners should provide loving care for the lifetime of their animals.
As [Fanatical] Animal Rights [Terrorists] Activists . . .
· They seek to end the use and ownership of animals, including the keeping of pets.
· They believe that any use of an animal is exploitation so, not only must we stop using animals for food and clothing, but pet ownership must be outlawed as well.
· They want to obtain legal rights for animals as they believe that animals and humans are equal.
· They use false and unsubstantiated allegations of animal abuse to raise funds, attract media attention and bring supporters into the movement.
-The Inhumane Crusade, Daniel T. Oliver – Capital Research Center
Now, How about a look at Bernie’s record -Let’s see if you would still support him after seeing his record…If you do then you are supporting Animal Rights NOT Animal Welfare!!!
Every one of the following Acts (proposed bills) that Sanders has co-sponsored support the Fanatical Animal Rights Agenda:
Sen. Bernie Sanders was a co-sponsor of the following Animal Rights legislation during 2014:
- Big Cats and Public Safety Protection Act- Would prevent the breeding and possession of big cats (cougars, lions, leopards, jaguars, cheetahs and lion/tiger hybrids), while still permitting accredited zoos and wildlife sanctuaries to operate in the important conservation and welfare role that they currently play in the United States. Private citizens who currently own big cats will still be allowed to own them, but will be required to register their animals if this legislation is signed into law.
- Puppy Uniform Protection and Safety Act- Would ensure breeders and pet store owners provide dogs with living spaces that are clean, spacious, and are free of infestation by pests or vermin. The legislation would also require that the health of these dogs be monitored by a veterinarian and would ensure that the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service has adequate authority to close loopholes that allow domestic puppy mills to continue operating in the United States.
- Safeguard American Food Exports Act- Would permanently prohibit the slaughter of horses for human consumption in the United States, as well as the transportation of horses for slaughter overseas.
- Captive Primate Safety Act- Would make it unlawful for a person to import, export, transport, sell, receive, acquire, or purchase a live animal of any prohibited wildlife species in interstate or foreign commerce.
- Egg Products Inspection Act- Would phase out the use of battery cages for egg laying hens in favor of enriched housing that allows chickens room to move, and includes perches, nesting boxes, and places to scratch. It would prohibit forcing new laying cycles by withholding food or water and making sure the ammonia levels from manure are kept low.
- Animal Fighting Spectator Prohibition Act- Would amend the Animal Welfare Act to impose criminal penalties for deliberately attending or encouraging anyone less than 18 years of age to attend an animal fighting venture.
- Prevent All Soring Tactics (PAST) Act- Currently, under The Horse Protection Act, owners and caretakers who are found guilty of participating in soring may be disqualified from participating in any aspect of equestrian competitions for up to a year and can be fined up to $3,000. The PAST Act would ban the use of soring devices and strengthen penalties for violations of the Horse Protection Act.
Additionally, Sanders signed onto the Senate Horse Slaughter Defund letter that was sent to the Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies during April of 2014. He also signed onto a letter to Director Collins about the Council of Councils Working Group on the Use of Chimpanzees in the NIH-Supported Research Report during this session of Congress.
Please consider or reconsider who you support by what you support.