Fanatical Animal Rights Terrorists, HSUS Training Law Enforcement-huh?!?
New on-line Petition-Spread the word!!! HSUS has no business training Law Enforcement-Unacceptable for Fanatical Animal Rights Terrorists who want to end ALL human relationships with ALL animals-and might I also add it should be illegal for these same people to provide instruction to future attorneys for prosecution when no intentional animal cruelty ever existed-There is/was no failure to provide when an animal has food, water and shelter in most cases…People being accused as criminals over animals and they claim animals don’t have rights-BULLSHIT-Wake the Hell Up!!! HSUS training law enforcement and attorneys is nothing new-But, time for this practice to STOP!!! Their beliefs are radical and their accusations often not warranted but their goal is 3 fold
- Snatch the animals for donations
- Re-sale of the animals stolen from their rightful, longstanding legal owners any way possible (Color of Law)
If you find yourself accused of an unwarranted seizure of your animals please issue the following form letting them know you are aware of your constitutional rights-I recommend sending a copy to your states attorney general and the FBI; do not forget the judge who issued the search and seize warrant…likely un-trained in matters of law, might be outside the jurisdiction of his court. Fanatical Animal Rights organizations usually don’t have a clue about the laws involved that protect you; the ones that do will be shocked that your fighting mad and aware of your rights by law…Include everyone involved in the raid!!! Click on the image to enlarge.
Say NO to HSUS providing Animal Cruelty Training for Law Enforcement Officers
Our Law Enforcement agencies should not be educated by, or associate with, a radical animal rights agency like the Humane Society of the United States. HSUS has an agenda to end ALL animal ownership (including working K-9’s) and they are not experts in detecting animal cruelty or animal care. Say no to HSUS using our Law Enforcement to achieve their anti-American agenda!
Things you didn’t know about HSUS…..
1) HSUS scams Americans out of millions of dollars through manipulative and deceptive advertising. An analysis of HSUS’s TV fundraising appeals that ran between January 2009 and September 2011 determined that more than 85 percent of the animals shown were cats and dogs. However, HSUS doesn’t run a single pet shelter and only gives 1 percent of the money it raises to pet shelters, and it has spent millions on anti-farming and anti-hunting political campaigns.
2) Six Members of Congress have called for a federal investigation of HSUS. In April 2011, six Congressmen wrote the IRS Inspector General showing concerns over HSUS’s attempts to influence public policy, which they believe has “brought into question [HSUS’s] tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status.”
3) HSUS’s own donors feel deceived. A 2012 poll of over 1,000 self-identified HSUS donors found that 80 percent of HSUS’s own donors think the group “misleads people into thinking that it supports local humane societies and pet shelters.” A second poll, conducted last year, found that 84% of donors think “HSUS misleads people into thinking that it supports local humane societies and pet shelters.”
4) HSUS receives poor charity-evaluation marks. CharityWatch (formerly the American Institute of Philanthropy) has issued several “D” ratings for HSUS in recent years over the group’s wasteful spending practices. CharityWatch , finding that HSUS spends as little as 50 percent of its budget on its programs. CharityWatch now gives HSUS a donor advisory and NO rating. Additionally, the 2013 Animal People News Watchdog Report discovered that HSUS spends 55 percent of its budget on overhead costs.
5) HSUS regularly contributes more to its own pension plan than it does to pet shelters. An analysis of HSUS’s tax returns determined that HSUS funneled $16.3 million to its executive pension plan between 1998 and 2009—over $1 million more than HSUS gave to pet shelters during that period.
6) The pet sheltering community believes HSUS misleads Americans. According to a nationally representative poll of 400 animal shelters, rescues, and animal control agencies, 71 percent agree that “HSUS misleads people into thinking it is associated with local animal shelters.”
Additionally, 79 percent agree that HSUS is “a good source of confusion for a lot of our donors.”
7) HSUS has an anti-meat vegan agenda. While it raises money with pictures of cats and dogs. Speaking to an animal rights conference in 2006, HSUS’s then vice president for farm animal issues stated that HSUS’s goal is to “get rid of the entire [animal agriculture] industry” and that “we don’t want any of these animals to be raised and killed [for food].”
8) Given the massive size of its budget, HSUS does relatively little hands-on care for animals. While HSUS claims it “saves” more animals than any other animal protection group in the US, most of the “care” HSUS provides is in the form of spay-neuter assistance. In fact, local groups that operate on considerably slimmer budgets, such as the Houston SPCA, provide direct care to more animals than HSUS does.
9) HSUS’s CEO has said that convicted dogfighting kingpin Michael Vick “would do a good job as a pet owner.” Following Vick’s release from prison, HSUS has helped “rehabilitate” Michael Vick’s public image. Of course, a $50,000 “grant” from the Philadelphia Eagles didn’t hurt.
10) HSUS’s senior management includes a former spokesman for the Animal Liberation Front (ALF), a criminal group designated as “terrorists” by the FBI. HSUS president Wayne Pacelle hired John “J.P.” Goodwin in 1997, the same year Goodwin described himself as “spokesperson for the ALF” while he fielded media calls in the wake of an ALF arson attack at a California meat processing plant. In 1997, when asked by reporters for a reaction to an ALF arson fire at a farmer’s feed co-op in Utah (which nearly killed a family sleeping on the premises), Goodwin replied, “We’re ecstatic.”
11) HSUS’s senior management includes others who have voiced support for terroristic acts. HSUS chief policy officer Mike Markarian has written that “A perfect example of effective rebellion is an Animal Liberation Front raid on a laboratory.” HSUS food policy director Matt Prescott,
meanwhile, has written that “I also believe in the actions of the ALF and other such groups.” (Prescott is a former PETA activist.)
12) HSUS just lost a lawsuit under federal racketeering law. Feld Entertainment sued HSUS and two of its in-house lawyers under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act for allegedly participating in a scheme to pay a witness who lied in court. Court documents indicate that HSUS sent at least four payments to one of the witness-paying vehicles in the alleged scheme. HSUS et al. has been ordered to pay $15.75 million to Feld.
13) CharityWatch found that HSUS violated IRS rules for three years. The watchdog group pointed out in its Fall 2013 issue that HSUS had improperly inflated its revenue. HSUS has since revised its revenue THIS is very good news. Missouri House Speaker, Tim Jones sets up committee to investigate Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster’s corruption. That would include Koster’s “Puppy Mill Task Force” which has been targeting Missouri licensed dog breeders.
The report comes in the wake of a September 2013 poll of 1,050 self-identified HSUS donors in which 87 percent said they were unaware that HSUS gives such a miniscule portion of its annual budget to local pet shelters. When informed of this, a full 83 percent of HSUS’s own donors agreed the group “misleads people into thinking that it supports local humane societies and pet shelters,” and 59 percent were less likely to support the group going forward.
Instead of giving any substantial funds to local shelters, in 2012 HSUS spending went toward fundraising expenses, campaigns against animal agriculture, lawyers, lobbyists and high salaries for top executives, Coggin said.
Please sign this petition…Link Below:
Disclaimer connected to this blog…Things said are of my opinion and the opinions of others…Stay tuned -B