ACTION ALERT~from The Cavalry Group~Urge Yor Representatives to vote NO to the Horse Protection Act-HR 1518~Taking Action for Animals and Protecting Your Rights
HSUS is working hard to destroy our way of life by supporting BAD bills that they likely wrote, are supporting and put in the hands of representatives in Congress. The attack is on ALL animals…with all sorts of claims and twisted reasoning spending Taxpayer money as if it cost nothing for these useless and harmful laws and regulations while there are already existing laws.
“In a year when Congress is looking for every possible way to create jobs and stimulate the economy, this misguided and deceptive bill would destroy what is left of the walking horse industry and do NOTHING to stop cruelty! Let’s enforce the laws we already have — we don’t need NEW laws!”
Urge Congress to VOTE NO on the deceptive amendment to the Horse Protection Act H.R. 1518
• H.R. 1518/S. 1406, was written and sponsored by the Humane Society of the United States, an animal rights organization that seeks to destroy all animal ownership.
• H.R. 1518/S.1406 vastly expands the jurisdiction of federal inspectors and calls for oversight without funding.
• H.R. 1518/S. 1406 does NOTHING to address the problem of unethical participants who are already in violation of existing laws. H.R. 1518 amends the Horse Protection Act which already imposes strong rules and regulations on the Tennessee Walking Horse Industry.
• Issues penalties based on the standards of the animal rights groups.
• The economic impact of H.R. 1518/S.1406 would be detrimental to farriers, veterinarians, feed and tack companies, restaurants, motels, retail stores, trailer/truck dealers, and many more businesses.
• If passed, H.R. 1518/S. 1406 will remove all pads, weighted shoes, and all action devices from show horses of three specified breeds—Tennessee Walking Horse, Racking Horse, and Spotted Saddle Horse.
In a year when Congress is looking for every possible way to create jobs and stimulate the economy, this misguided and deceptive bill would destroy what is left of the walking horse industry and do NOTHING to stop cruelty! Let’s enforce the laws we already have — we don’t need NEW laws!
Please act now and urge Congress to VOTE NO on H.R. 1518/S. 1406!
What an enormous help this is in helping YOU to send your message. Takes just a few minutes of your time…Just follow the link and put in your zip code…Your message will be personalized with your information and sent to your representative-It really could not be any easier!!!
Thank you Cavalry for all you efforts to stop bad deceptive legislation from HSUS/BCR/GFAS and the other Animal Rights Extremists Nazi Gestopos!!!
Disclaimer connected to this blog…Things said are of my opinion and the opinions of others…Stay tuned -B