Got the guts for investigation?!? How about framing the people you are supposed to be observing?!? The truth is out about these types of operations/investigations/set-ups, so why hide it?!? This is an actual advertisement:
Experienced animal abuse investigators wanted for work throughout
the United States to document abuse in various settings including shelters,
farmed animals, slaughter houses, puppy mills, etc.
The ideal candidates will have experience in undercover documentation, report writing, and the ability to work in the specified industries.
Employment will be contractual on a case by case basis but could be part-to full time depending on the success of each case.
Varies based on assignment
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Travel to different states and temporarily stay on location for various assignments for as long as necessary, sometimes several months at a time
- Conduct assigned short- and long-term undercover investigations from beginning to end, including the following duties:
- Prepare for and research assignments, as directed by the Director
- Visit and/or obtain employment in various industries that use animals
- Submit daily log notes in a detailed and orderly fashion
- Use photography and videography to document conditions and use of animals as well as illegal, cruel, and/or improper conduct
- Behave legally and professionally and bring issues to the superiors’ attention
- Work closely with office-based staff to develop documented cases
- Cooperate fully in criminal, civil, and/or regulatory/administrative proceedings that result from investigations
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Appropriate experience in a related field or relevant experience, depending on the organization’s needs
- Willingness and ability to travel and be away from home for months at a time
- Experience with audio-visual equipment
- Diligent attention to detail and ability to handle extreme stress
- Willingness and ability to follow instructions carefully
- Ability to make sound judgments
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion at all times
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid U.S. driver’s license, vehicle insurance, a minimum of three years of driving experience, and a satisfactory driving record
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Commitment to the objectives of the organization
This is ALDF-I guess they have run short on cases lately…They need investigators and people willing to create issues so that this non-government, NFP, Animal Extremist Organization can gain entry and then file complaints/suits against animal owners even if regulated by a government agency as they are attempting to take the law into their own hands with a special type of extortion to steal animals from their rightful owners.
Where is the FBI on this issue. Maybe a member of the FBI should go undercover on an ALDF operation and document how these TERRORISTS WITHIN OUT BOARDERS are getting away with threatening and causing mass havoc on animal owners nationwide-We are at WAR with TERRORISTS but no one seems to be doing a thing about the terrorists within our boarders.*
Disclaimer connected to this blog…Things said are of my opinion and the opinions of others…Stay tuned -B
*NOTE: If the FBI is doing nothing then maybe the same tactics can be used by members of the private sector to document what the ALDF/HSUS/PETA is doing to disrupt the lives of private citizens/Taxpayers/ANIMAL OWNERS in the United States.
**Much thanks to Joe Schreibvogel as “Joe Speaks Out” and his music has drawn more attention to the problem of TERRORISTS WITHIN OUR BORDERS that not only exists but actively at work against law abiding US citizens and apparently attempting to assume the role of government agencies. Action by our government needs to support rather than allow these actions to continue and place un-necessary stress and financial burden on animal owners.
“Now live every night at 6pm cst on http://www.joeexotictv.com this is a show you don’t want to miss.
Joe Exotic – The Tiger King’s Sizzle Reel, filmed on location.
None of the people in this video are the public, they are all trained professionals and all animals are in confined areas during filming.
This is a re-enactment for filming purposes only. Joe Exotic (Joe Schreibvogel) is the Entertainment Director at the GW Interactive Zoological Park run by Park President, John ”